Sunday, October 7, 2012

We enter the sand and we jumped in the waves
I got lost in your eyes and I stayed there for days

haha. cheesy eh. But the song has a pretty awesome and simple solo. decent melody. so its fine by me.

I wrote a letter today. a letter than cant be seen. but one i know resides somewhere in this hollow skull of mine. It helps just thrashing things out on the keyboard. into a computer that was not even turned on in the first place. Kinda puts things into perspective.


We try so hard. Too hard. We use things to replace communication. Objects, gestures, actions. But sometimes, that is all that is needed. Dialogue nonexistent, a simple gesture more than suffice to get the message across.

Me? I use songs.


Slowly, 7A is becoming just 7A.

Yep. The day I leave, it will just be any other day. It will not have seem that I have been or had been there at all. There will be no cake, there will be no party. I am just, gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment