Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Its been almost a week in France. Cold, Wet and Cold. Nonetheless, its still been exciting as ever. The only wish I have will be to have unlimited resources so as to spend whenever necessary. Its not that I want to splurge on good stuff or food, its just good to know you have the financial backing of your OWN. Hate having to take money from my dad.

Through this week, I've been through 4 days of snowing non-stop. Its really pointless to say my eyes have seen so much more of the world, because isn't that what this trip is suppose to be about? I've seen snow, big and small. I've trudged through a snowstorm at Orly Airport, trying to find a place to stay for the night. Of course, and so much more, I will just let my photos do the talking for me.

As the snow clears out, our chances of leaving Paris is increasing with time. Its definitely time to move on to a new city.

No comments:

Post a Comment