Monday, March 12, 2012

I just accepted the SEP internal offer. another thing off my list! Even though its still early, i've actually went to search about the place and also the tickets and accommodation and food. Its in eastern europe thus it isnt as 'wonderful or modern' as compared to its western counterpart, but i think it is good exposure. =). i'm a train ride away to russia/ukraine/germany.

These few weeks has been rather terrible for me. have been quite unproductive and slacking off too much. But on a side note, i did try to maintain an active lifestyle. badminton, running, swimming. But i gotta learn to prioritize my studies more efficiently. its a whole brand new me.

Today was Peifen's wedding as well. It was wonderful! Our practice as a band turned out to be quite futile, as due to terrible technical faults, in the end only a guitar and keyboard can be used. And only 2 mics were usable. In the end I played for all the guitar parts while Derrick and hui en focused on singing. But at least we still played decent music. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment