Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Of late, alot of people have asked me the same question.

So what is my status now? what am I going to do next? Am I going to chase you back?

I duno what to say. Of course I want to chase you back. But I also know that if I were to do so now, what will happen if you feel this way again? I just want you to live the life that you always wanted and to be happy with whatever you do. Then they all give me a strange look and say that if I dont do anything about it, then nothing will happen. But what they dont know is how you are. you are so stubborn. that trying to stop you when you made up your mind on something is like playing piano to the cow.

I think wad evlin said is true. If at the end of it, if you do come back, then we most probably will be with each other for the rest of our lives. if not, then life sucks la. haha. but for now, jus embrace singlehood.

btw, fiesta latina turned out pretty bad. I seriously had no idea that they were gonna start the thing so late. It said 7pm, but till 10pm, everyone isnt there yet. Also, there were very very very few of the school students who turned up. haha.

Really wanted evlin to have a good time to mingle with some spanish people, but they all had their own 'cliques' and groups. and my spanish was still so noobish. lol. at least i shook hands with the spanish ambassador!

Nonetheless, had a good time with evlin. =) talked quite a bit about of our lives. ordered vegetarian tacos. the jalapenos was hotttt!! Picante!! paid the bill. (Think she finally 'got it' that i will not let a girl pay the bill. lol.) Then we sneaked off cos she needed to leave already and i din want to be caught leaving. Wanted to send her off to her dad's place or at least outside the building. but i know she sure will not allow it, then don wanna make it awkward for her by insisting. But on hindsight, i think i shld have jus insisted? hmmm..

note to self: should send girl off next time.

actually to think of it, evlin is very much like an english version of u...

No comments:

Post a Comment