Friday, February 10, 2012

Acceptance.

As my spanish teacher always says, poco a poco. Little by little.

school this sem has been relatively fast-paced. in a blink of an eye, we are one week away from recess week, which signifies the mid way point of the semester. Yet it feels like only yesterday i woke up to the crows of the rooster. At least this time round, i have managed to carry out most of the stuff that i say i want to do.

SEP applied.
got into nus high.
spanish classes under way.
guitar lessons under way.

but there are still some unfinished business.

clinching an internship for the summer.
find a cca.
playing for peifen's wedding.
cluster outings.
new zealand trip with TnT ppl.
get my first A.

As i said, poco a poco.

lets make 2012 a !genial año! Salud!

Spanish party at chijmes this thurs! bringing eve. hope she enjoys herself! =)

PS.

I've come to the conclusion that you will always remain a part me. I cannot shake that off. I seriously have no idea where we will go from here. As in the natural thing is to say that we remain as frens, but who are we kidding? the way we are isn't exactly how frens should be isn't it. Just by the way you reply (or not reply) to me and how you talk with other people, its rather obvious the tone is significantly different.

Then I think of what you used to say that with me, you dont have to put up such a cheerful outlook, because you are comfortable with me. But now since we're no longer together, the line is kinda blurred. I know its awkward to talk, as in I myself think so too, but if we just let it be, it will just remain as such. I'll still try to talk to you when i can, but if you continue to treat me like how you treat max, then i guess there is no point to it too.

Lo siento for not being the person you thought i can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment