Friday, February 3, 2012

Been rather cooped up in school this past week. everyday 10 to 6. even on my free day wednesday, there is lab in the morning, spanish in the afternoon and assembly and meeting at night. So much so that i have no time to do my tutorials during my normal awake times. haha. i guess i have to get used to late nights from now, though i personally prefer to sleep early and wake up early.

Still pretty bummed out about the restricted internet here. I cant even blog properly. haha. have to transfer to my phone to do it. But getting to know my kids more by having 1 to 1 talks with them. And today i finally confirmed am going into pastoral rather than programs. So i guess i really have to know my kids now. haha.

Living here, u have a kind of freedom, yet at the same time it comes with a sense of loneliness. Unlike hall, where your friend is just next door and you can find them anytime, BCs here are quite separated. I am with my 13 kids on floor 7a, and more often than not, if i do not go and find my kids, they will not come to find me. So more or less i'm alone most of the time. Its a kind of serenity that i like, yet ironically i want to have someone to talk to.

I play guitar to fill the gaps in between, but sometimes its nice to have someone to play to.

At least my tutorials are keeping me busy for the time being; and pigbit to keep me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment