Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The praises I get for playing my guitar mean loads to me. It makes me proud of myself, to have had the discipline to at least sit down and really learn something. The occasional passer-by or acquaintances made along the trip, be it, 'nice playing, mate' or 'that was awesome yj!', they all become that extra push for me to improve myself; all the more because they come from random strangers who have no reason to sugarcoat their words. I doubt I will ever make it big in music, but I will play for people around me and that is enough. =)

I finally realize and can come to terms that emulating originals though may be an awesome feat, it might not sound as nice as you want it to since every singer is different. Thank you for telling me that.



A simple plot.
But I know one day,
Good things are coming our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment