Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I am not much of a drinker, though much people think that i am.

Today, its 1 litre of Tyskie with half a bottle of Bushmills. I am really tipsy. But what I am feeling is kind of euphoria. Its joy beyond what I have felt. Joy beyond any restraints, probably what they say about when they start hallucinating? I cannot say for sure because I have never felt that way before; though I am looking for it. But what I can say now is that I feel joy, I really feel happy. Thinking about you, about things in life, about where I am now, about my life now. I feel joy. Not a tinge of sadness, in spite of the ever introspection, that can so often be mistaken as rumination.

I will not cheat myself to claim and just come clear by saying that I do at times think about sad things just to feel sad. That kind of loathsome self pity that can seem rather repulsive. Hidden behind the claims of self-thought and reflection. I try my best not to do that now, and am actually succeeding.

Yes, I find you amazing as always. God help me the day I wont. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment