Thursday, April 25, 2013


Woohoo! Scholarship with no bond! What a great deal!! I woke up still tipsy from the night before with a destroyed foot, for which i have no idea why it hurts so bad; checked my mail and saw the acceptance letter! I am really glad for this because firstly, I can never imagine I can manage to get a scholarship with my relatively atrocious grades, secondly, it is an offshore scholarship meaning only students from this selected few can apply for it. I guess maybe the rest of them already have a scholarship of some sort thus I am like the only applicant left, but who cares!? I get cash without a bond and that makes me happy. =D

Its been a pretty blissful week especially when friends come all the way here to visit me. Even the clouds played its part to make my Auschwitz trip more 'authentic' by being grey all day. Hope more people do come visit soon, if any.


Good things, are coming our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment