Tuesday, May 1, 2012


I tried to catch the orange hue that enveloped the HDB blocks but failed. This was my best effort i took after a few tried with my Galaxy S2.

Even as i am preparing for my last paper for this semester, I started to wander off to the past once again. Are memories just life's way of mocking us at things we will not be able to have again. Even with that broken camera in my mind, it somehow manages to maintain bits and pieces of the not so distant past, those with joy and happiness. As it brings a smile to the face, as it fades, the smile fades as well.

Just like clouds, we meet and part without knowing when we will meet again. And like the lightning flashes in the sky, those are fleeting moments when we think of each other. The split second thought or connection that happens oh so randomly; jolting you with a brief moment of joy before leaving you scarred and burnt as it sears into your mind.

Oh lonely soul, where shall you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment