Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jolted awake by a horrid dream only to find that my alarm was ringing as well. snoozed for another 20mins, before realising i'm gonna be late if i did not get up. Still pondering over life's what ifs and could bes only to vaguely remember myself always advising friends that the present is in the now. but somehow i always shun my own advice.

I rmb u once asked me why am i so jaded? haha. i have no idea why.

Why did my family almost break up?

Why did my friend betray me, hack my account and send sexual emails to all my female teachers?

Why did i almost die in a car crash?

The endless amount of insurmountable whys eventually gave way. Once, a little boy looking at life through a rose-painted glass which was mercilessly broken.

I still believe in the innate good of all things; i seek out the positive results in life and hold steadfast to the dream that somehow it'll all become better. Because somewhere down there is still that same little boy, untainted by the filth of the world, whom is someone that nobody can take away. But, there always is a but, he will constantly be suppressed within, protected from experiencing the pains of the world.

Life is a game. The only problem is even when you lose, you still gotta keep playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment