Tuesday, July 3, 2012

In a relatively elevated state right now.

And i am convinced that this state seems to produce better music, which most probably an illusion. So i guess i am just deceiving myself. Even i am amazed at how i am typing this with little effort on using the backspace.

yet all these time i am thinking of you. I doubt u know that its you, but i guess it is best to stay this ambiguous.

yes, u take my breath away. not trying to sound cheesy nor corny. but yes, u do. as much as i try, when my mind wanders off, it is back to you. Fuck. guys should not be like this. We are strong. but what the fuck, she takes your breath away.

yes, i may be essentially high right now, but i am still clear in thoughts. I still can touch your nose and 'piew' you if u wan me to. hahaha.

good night world. 4 more weeks in Keppel.

No comments:

Post a Comment