Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Answers give us peace, a finality in itself. Perhaps closure may be a more apt way of putting it. But is there an answer to everything? Is there sufficient reason for everything? How far do we ask before we are satisfied with the answer?

Even those that we cannot comprehend? It seems so easy to just classify them as ultimate mysteries to concede that they may be things we can never know. A double edge blade, one that teaches you to stop and let go but are we letting go too easily then?

Maybe the most sensible way to consider that is really Buriden's Ass. Some things really do happen for no apparent reason at all. Yet we get worked up over such stuff all the time.

Maybe all I'm saying towards the end of this year, is to let go and forgive; of things we cannot understand, of situations that got out of hand, of people who just dropped off from your life. It could be the impending Christmas mood, or just growing another year older, I kind of realize there isn't much space left in my mind to keep it cluttered with things that do not matter. Gotta make the effort to keep close to those that do.

On a very very different note,

Still looking for a home
In a world where I belong

Because home, is something I will want in years to come. Home is where the heart is. Home is a place I thought I had, then lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment