Saturday, December 22, 2012

What started off as a steamboat dinner, ended with a mahjong game. Kind of summed up the entire stay i guess; one of fun and great experiences with different groups of people.

As much as I love to reminiscent all the good times, late night suppers, drinks, games and the wonderful canteen dinners or even the cluster outings with my boys, NUSH which will be part of 2012, will always be remembered as the year I picked myself up from the dumps. As depressing as it sounds, I'm glad I am no longer moping over spilled milk anymore.

As the apocalyptic hour passed, I am once again reminded this is the end of an age, the Mayan age, perhaps I can treat it as the beginning of mine?

There are much things to accomplish in the coming year. The most obvious of them all definitely will be finally realizing the Spanish dream. Titillating isn't it!? ;D. So sex-citing!!


Sometimes wants are not needs; when you get what you want, it satisfies, when you get what you need, most of the time its a pleasant surprise.

PIEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment