Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Almost totally forgot about the connection between London and Guy Fawkes, kind of cool that I now know where he was brought to be tortured. But his execution was truly gruesome.

With my current craze revolving around Hell's Kitchen, it was a spontaneous idea to try to locate one of his restaurants in his hometown, London! Coincidentally, I managed to find one near to St Paul's cathedral which we were gonna visit anyway. This despite knowing it probably will be quite expensive, but I still wanted to go. Just to take a look.



Quite disheartened to see so many friends sad and going through a tough period in their lives. Ears cannot hear words that are not spoken and I am very much willing to listen to anyone if they need a listening ear. I so do wish to hear anyone out.

Oh, if this little light of mine
combined with yours today.
How many watts could we luminate?

No comments:

Post a Comment