Friday, June 15, 2012

After weeks of sleeping only 3 hours a day, finally decided to sleep a little earlier. So i slept for 6 hours! Whoo. So badass. Hahaha. But i can definitely feel the difference. Not feeling like my head jus got struck by a bus and not dozing off while sitting on my chair. Lol.

Work has been rather hectic with Rodel, my attached mentor for now, constantly giving me stuff to do. I know some jobs are not within my jobscope but i am just an intern. Take it as it goes i guess. At least i am getting regconition for my work by certain ppl including my big boss who supposedly is my mentor but has yet to teach me anything. i think ppl are starting to regconize me more as i constantly bump into people i know, be it workers, contractors or supervisors. And with the end of today, i will have officially ended half of my internship. As scary as it sounds, i have already been here for 6 weeks. Haha. And my summer break is flying away along with it.

Ok enough about work. I realised i overshot my mobile data plan by 2gb. Like wtf. I totally forgot i am not at home and i left the computer on for one night while torrenting. And now i am totally going to be screwed in my next bill. I calculated it to be about 1120 dollars(it turned out to be 14,000 after i spoke to the operator). I am so freaking dead. Shall call singtel later to check; actually i should call now. Phew! There is a payment limit. So i guess i shall just mass spam my data usage and maximize it since i already hit the cap! Or at least till the start of the next month.

Trying not to make all my moves in one motion and scare her away.

How much is too much? How little is too little? I think eventually these questions need not be answered because you yourself will know how much is just right. Or as someone nicely put it, u will make the effort to if you want to know someone better. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment